Welcome to McLaughlin Physical Therapy —
Helping Patients Throughout Upper Bucks County
Achieve Pain-Free Movement Through Hands-On Physical Therapy
In regard to COVID-19, McLaughlin Physical Therapy has been monitoring the recent updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). As determined by State Authorities, MPT is deemed an essential service during the COVID-19 outbreak and may continue operations.
We are taking the following precautions at McLaughlin Physical Therapy:
- Individualized appointments per hour
- Physical Therapist will wear a mask during appointment
- All patients will be required to wear a mask, in accordance with CDC guidelines
- All equipment, waiting room, entry and exit doors will be sanitized hourly
- All therapeutic areas will continue to be sanitized before, during and after each patient
As additional information becomes available, we will continue to keep our patients updated to ensure the safety and health of the community during these unprecedented times.
McLaughlin Physical Therapy is truly designed to provide our patients with a one-on-one approach to care where therapist and patient work in a collaborative approach to attain your goals for function and get your life back.
We provide individualized, one-on-one physical therapy for a variety of conditions and all ages.
Recuperation from Rotator Cuff Surgery
Rehabilitation from Torn Knee Ligament
Restored Knee Flexibility
Relief from Debilitating Lower Back Pain
Improved Postural Alignment Reduces Chronic Neck Pain