McLaughlin Physical Therapy – Serving Upper Bucks County with Personalized Treatment to Those Recovering from Injury or Illness
At McLaughlin Physical Therapy, our goal is to provide a friendly, “one to one” treatment environment for anyone seeking a personalized therapy program for their recovery from injury or illness in muscles and joints. Our practice offers the expertise of two clinicians who have been working in the field to help individuals achieve better physical movement for over 25 years:
- Steve McLaughlin, Licensed Physical Therapist and Certified Athletic Trainer
- Jeanne McLaughlin, Massage Therapist
We serve patients Monday through Friday in our downtown Quakertown office, from 8 am to 5 pm by appointment. Most insurance is accepted and we will work with your insurance company to determine the extent of your coverage.
Meet Steve McLaughlin
I am a Licensed Physical Therapist and a Certified Athletic Trainer. While I have been practicing physical therapy in Quakertown, PA since 1994, I started my own private practice in 2000, McLaughlin Physical Therapy, right in the borough of Quakertown, Upper Bucks County.
I do have a special interest in orthopedic physical therapy, and treat people of all ages, teens to seniors, with many different techniques. Working with the same, trained, professional every time builds great relationships and more confident healing. I would consider it a privilege to serve you and your family.
My Education & Experience
- BS, Athletic Training, West Chester University, West Chester, PA
- MS Physical Therapy, Hahnemann University, (now Drexel University), Philadelphia, PA
- Administrative Director Haverford Wellness Center responsible for the Sports Medicine Clinic and High School Athletic Training Program
- Completed Fellowship Training, Gray Institute in Applied Functional Science.
My Community Interests
- Board of Directors, Children’s Developmental Program, an early intervention facility in Quakertown
- Coaching a variety of youth sports and local sponsorship of youth teams
People don’t care how much you know…. until they know how much you care.
I would highly recommend McLaughlin Physical Therapy. Steve is an excellent therapist, highly knowledgeable and skilled at what he does. He helped greatly in relieving my back pain.